Materials prepared by Olena Biletska
The German company FFG and the British Pearson Engineering will provide Ukraine with special equipment Wisent 1 MC to break through minefields. With the assistance of Germany, the equipment will be delivered to Ukraine during 2023. (photo from social networks)
• Military instructors of the Armed Forces of Great Britain and servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine worked out throwing a hand grenade from different positions.
• Minister of Defense of Poland Mariusz Blaszczak said that Poland launched a large-scale repair operation for Ukraine and officially announced the creation of a “tank coalition” to support Ukraine.
• The air of the WABC radio station by the former Commander-in-Chief of the NATO Allied Forces in Europe James Stavridis says that the decision of a number of Western countries to send tanks to Ukraine will create ‘real problems’ for russian President vladimir putin.
• During a phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Czech President Petro Pavel assured that Ukraine could continue to count on the support of the Czech Republic. Petro Pavel is a career military man, the first chairman of the NATO Military Committee in the history of the Czech Republic and the countries of the former Soviet bloc (in 2015-2018). He takes a tough stance on the russian full-scale invasion of the Ukraine, advocates the Western orientation of the Czech Republic, while appealing to patriotic feelings. It is supported mainly by supporters of right-wing, conservative and liberal views.
• Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas criticized the decision of the International Olympic Committee to allow citizens of russia and belarus to participate in the 2024 Olympic Games under a neutral flag. “I am disappointed with the decision of the IOC to allow russian and belarusian athletes to participate in the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris. This is politically and morally wrong – it’s time to increase isolation rather than yield to russia,” Kallas wrote on Twitter.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: