Materials prepared by Yuliia Akinzhali
The 47th separate assault brigade showed M-55S tanks that entered service with Ukraine
Slovenia sent 28 M-55S tanks to Ukraine in October.
• Artillerymen and paratroopers destroyed the position of the russian army and their ammunition
Ukrainian artillerymen and paratroopers destroyed the position of the Russian military in one of the regions of Luhansk oblast.
• More than a million people used the I want to live resources: the Intelligence Directorate told about the surrender of Russians
As of December 17, more than 1 million 200 K people used information resources of the Ukrainian state project I Want to Live, which allows the russian military to surrender.
• Two children who were held in the temporarily occupied territory of Donetsk oblast and in russia were returned to Ukraine
Ukraine managed to return two brothers who were in the temporarily occupied Torez of Donetsk oblast and in the Russian Federation. The mother of the boys, Yuliia, who was previously captured by the enemy herself, has already met with the children.
• Bulgarian easel anti-tank grenade launchers ATGL-H were handed over to the Territorial Defense
Ukraine also received 73 mm shots of RHEAT-9MA2 to destroy armored vehicles.
• The military showed in action a self-propelled 120-mm mortar Panzermörser
It was created on the M113 chassis
• Britain has handed over Brimstone 2 high-precision missiles to Ukraine
The United Kingdom has confirmed a new batch of modern Brimstone 2 missiles sent to Ukraine. For the first time, the use of weapons of this type by our defenders became known in May 2022.
• Ukraine has received the first batch of energy equipment from the United States
The first batch of equipment from the US Department of Energy has been delivered to Ukraine. This will help preserve energy supply to the homes of Ukrainians.
• The Ministry of Health informs that the World Bank will provide Ukraine with a loan of EUR 100 million to restore the healthcare system
Ukraine and the World Bank signed a protocol negotiating attraction of a €100 million loan to restore Ukraine’s healthcare system. It is also planned to attract a $10 million grant from the Global Funding Fund (GFF Grant) for the Heal Ukraine project.
• Austria will allocate EUR 5 million to Ukraine to repair its energy infrastructure
According to Kronen Zeitung, Head of the Austrian Ministry of Climate Protection Leonore Hevessler says that Austria will allocate EUR 5 million for urgent repairs of Ukraine’s energy infrastructure.
• NATO soldiers sang an English-language version of Shchedryk in a snow-covered forest
A multinational group of soldiers from NATO member states, including Denmark, Latvia, Spain and the United States, sang Carol of the Bells, an English version of the Shchedryk carol written by Ukrainian composer Mykola Leontovych. The video was posted on December 14 on NATO’s YouTube channel.
• Graffiti with a stolen raccoon appeared in Kherson
In Kherson, in one of the underground passages, an image of a stolen raccoon appeared. The photo was published by Spokesman of the Odesa regional military administration Serhii Bratchuk on December 15 on his Telegram channel.
• Actor Liev Schreiber voiced a documentary about russia’s invasion of Ukraine
The Organization of Ukrainian Producers announced on Facebook that the team of the film Against All Odds: The Failure Of russia’s Blitzkrieg, which tells the chronology of russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, was joined by American actor and producer Liev Schreiber. He became the “voice” of the film.
• The biathlete of the Ukrainian national team gave perfect shooting and came 21st at the World Cup
27-year-old Sumy resident Anastasia Merkushyna perfectly competed in the competition, winning 21st place. Our compatriot was able to cover all four firing lines, which allowed her to finish on the 36th line.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: