Materials prepared by Yuliia Akinzhaly
• The Armed Forces of Ukraine eliminated another 700 occupiers
Over the past day, the Armed Forces have eliminated another 700 russian occupiers, two tanks and two air defense systems.
• The Come Back Alive Foundation handed over a drone to the 1st Separate Special Forces Brigade
As a result of another exchange of prisoners of war, Ukraine returned 116 fighters
These are 116 Ukrainians, defenders of Mariupol, Kherson partisans, snipers from the Bakhmut direction and other heroes.
• The ban on importing petroleum products to the EU from russia has come into force
The restrictions were based on the sanctions approved by 27 member states in June last year in response to russia’s aggressive war against Ukraine.
• The state capital of New York will help rebuild Bucha
The American city of Albany, the capital of New York State, offered to become a partner of the city of Bucha to help in reconstruction.
• Ukrainian military went to learn how to work with SAMP/T systems
The Commander of the Air Force, Lieutenant-General Mykola Oleshchuk, sent units of anti-aircraft missile forces on a business trip for training with SAMP/T-Mamba air defense systems.
• Lithuania raised EUR 6 million for air defense radars for Ukraine
In Lithuania, a coalition of four initiatives to support Ukraine has raised 6 million euros for air defense radars to be purchased and transferred to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
• Ukraine terminated the agreement with russia on space exploration
Ukraine terminated the bilateral agreement with russia on cooperation in the field of exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes, concluded in 1996.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: