Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
Zelenskyi said that Ukrainian special forces are currently in Kherson. Our defenders are on the approaches to the city, there is only a little left and they will start entering there.
• The Wall Street Journal informs that for the first time South Korea will sell 100,000 artillery shells to the US that Washington intends to supply to Ukraine.
• Laura Mills, the author of the report by the international human rights organization Amnesty International, stresses that the new report describes how Russian troops illegally transfer Ukrainian civilians to russia or to territories occupied by Russia.
• Linda Thomas-Greenfield, the US Ambassador to the UN met with Volodymyr Zelenskyi, the President of Ukraine in Kyiv this week, expressing to him the unwavering support of the US.
• Sabrina Singh, the Pentagon Deputy Spokesperson announced during a briefing on Thursday that the seventh Rammstein will take place in the Pentagon next week. Lloyd J. Austin, the head of the department, will hold another meeting of the ministers of the Contact Group on Defense of Ukraine in a video conference format.
• The General Staff reports that the Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to liberate the south and hold the defense in Donetsk region.
• Giorgia Meloni, Italian Prime Minister, has pledged her country “firm commitment” to NATO and efforts to end russia invasion of Ukraine, following pro-russian sentiments expressed by one of her ruling coalition partners.
• Andriy Yermak, the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, announced that another 45 of our defenders have returned home from captivity.
• Marko Buschmann, German Justice Minister, said that at the end of November, a meeting of G7 countries justice ministers will take place in the capital of Germany. The main topic of the meeting will be the creation of ways to prosecute suspects in war crimes of the russian federation.
• Mykhailo Fedorov, Minister of Digital Transformation, reported that Ukrainians raised money for the first marine drone. It will be called Kherson.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: