Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
In the center of New York, in support of Ukraine, a “field” of 333 sunflowers was created — one for each day of the war.
The installation dedicated to the Day of Unity of Ukraine was created by Unify Ukraine.
• Estonian Ambassador to Ukraine Kaimo Kuusk says: “We give all our 155 mm howitzer to Ukraine, let it become an example for others”.
The Estonian government has approved the largest package of military assistance to Ukraine with a total value of EUR 113 million.
• Jet drone-fighter Bayraktar Kizilelma with a Ukrainian engine from Motor Sich made the first full-fledged flight.
• Kharkov now also has its own Yurt of Invincibility.
On the occasion of the Day of Unity of Ukraine, the Kazakh diaspora, with the assistance of the Embassy of Kazakhstan, opened a heating point in the city next to the Monument to Lovers near the metro station Architect Beketov. There, residents and guests of Kharkiv will always be able to recharge gadgets and drink warm tea.
• Suspilne says that UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi arrived at the scene of the tragedy in Dnipro.
• Rikard Jozwiak, a journalist with Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty for Europe, says that Hungary has unblocked the allocation of €500 million in military assistance to Ukraine.
• On January 23, in the eastern direction, units of the anti-aircraft missile forces of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed two Russian Su-25 attack aircraft, a Ka-52 attack helicopter, two Kh-59 guided missiles, and an Orlan-10 UAV.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: