Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
The DW reports that the European Parliament voted to create a special international tribunal to prosecute the crime of aggression against Ukraine committed by the political and military leadership of russia.
• At a joint press conference with his Canadian counterpart Melanie Joly, British Foreign Minister James Cleverley says that the UK will send more than 200 more armored vehicles to Ukraine in addition to the 14 Challenger 2 tanks.
• The General Staff reports that, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repulsed attacks of the occupiers in the area of 14 settlements in Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts.
• According to Politico, France is considering providing Ukraine with Leclerc tanks.
• In Kharkiv oblast, the SSU detained four officials of Ukrzaliznytsia, who voluntarily joined the occupation administration and led the transfer of tussian equipment by rail.
• The ERR reports that the Estonian government has decided to provide Ukraine with the largest military assistance package worth 113 million euros in the entire period of a full-scale war.
• As reported by Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Christersson, Sweden will hand over wheeled 155-mm Archer howitzers to Ukraine. In addition, 50 CV90 infantry fighting vehicles and NLAW anti-tank grenade launchers will also be provided as part of the military assistance package.
• Defense Minister Ben Wallace says that Brimstone missiles will be included in the announced package of military assistance to Ukraine from the United Kingdom.
• Danish Defense Minister Jakob Ellemann-Jensen informs that Ukraine will receive from Denmark another 19 French ACS CAESAR.
• The Times of Israel states that Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen accepted the invitation of Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba to visit Kyiv.
• Mykhailo Fedorov, the head of the Ministry of Digital Transformation, says that Meta promised not to block content about the Azov regiment on Facebook and Instagram.
• As reported by Defense Minister Kaisa Ollongren, the Netherlands is ready to pay for Leopard 2 tanks for Ukraine.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: