Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
⠀⠀In five days, the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Kharkiv Oblast advanced 110 kilometers with fighting and liberated “almost 400” settlements. Zelenskyy said that almost the entire Kharkiv Oblast is de-occupied.
- The European Parliament has approved the allocation of €5 billion in macro-financial assistance to Ukraine. This is part of a package of 9 billion euros, which they plan to give on credit with a maturity in 25 years and actually without interest.
- The Supreme Court rejected the appeal of the pro-Russian “Opposition Platform – For Life” (OPZZh) party and thus finally banned its activities. Now the decision to ban OPZZh is not subject to appeal.
- The IAEA Council adopted a resolution calling on Russia to end its occupation of the Zaporizhzhia NPP. The document was adopted by 26 votes, 7 countries abstained. Russia and China opposed it.
- The ‘South’ Operational Command reports that two platoons of russian occupiers with the support of two BMD-2s and a T-72 tank tried to storm Ukrainian positions from the village of Arkhanhelske towards Ivanivka. However, they failed to gain a foothold. Having lost one BMD-2 and some manpower, the enemy was forced to retreat.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked buildups of enemy manpower and military equipment in Dudchany, Hola Prystan and Krynychanka, ammunition depots in Dudchany and Sadove, and drone control points in Komyshany.
- According to the General Staff, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repulsed the attacks of the russian occupiers in the areas of Maiorsk, Novomykhailivka, Odradivka, Spirne, Soledar, Vesela Dolyna, Vodiane and Zaitseve.
- According to the General Staff, towards Bakhmut, Ukrainian defenders eliminated a buildup of servicemen and military equipment of the 137th Parachute Regiment of the 106th Parachute Division of the russian armed forces.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages