Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
According to the information provided by the Security Service of Ukraine, they detained a collaborator who was directing enemy missiles at Rivne.
• As the Voice of America reports, Nancy Pelosi, the US House of Representatives Speaker, will attend the International Crimean Platform summit dedicated to the independence of Ukraine and the return of Crimea to Ukraine.
• The Foreign Ministers of France, Great Britain and the United States issued a joint statement in which they once again confirmed their continued support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
• On Sunday, six ships with Ukrainian grain left the Black Sea ports after receiving permission from the joint coordination center.
• As the General Staff reports, during the day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled enemy attacks in the settlements areas of Zemlianka and Chuhunivka in Kharkiv oblast, as well as Soledar, Spirne, Bakhmut, Andriivka, Klishchiivka, Novomykhailivka, Marinka, Nevelske, Pervomaiske and Avdiivka in Donetsk oblast.
• The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development plans to allocate up to EUR 3 billion during 2022-2023 to help Ukrainian businesses and the economy continue to function.
• Olaf Scholz, German Chancellor, said that Germany wants to deliver three more IRIS-T air defense systems to Ukraine as soon as possible.
• The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that the Ukrainian military expelled the occupiers from Karmazynivka, Miasozharivka and Nevske in Luhansk oblast and Novosadove in Donetsk oblast.
• Yair Lapid, the Prime Minister of Israel, announced that Israel is ready to help create a civil early warning system about missiles in Ukraine, provide humanitarian aid and “life-saving defense equipment”.
• The European Union supports Ukraine’s decision to invite a UN and IAEA mission to investigate russia’s “false accusations”.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: