Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
Svenya Schulze, the Minister of Development of Germany, said that Germany will help repair Ukrainian infrastructure facilities.
• Oleksandr Pavlyuk, Lieutenant General, reported that in the framework of UNIFIER operation, instructors of the 1st Sapper Regiment of the 1st Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group of the 3rd Canadian Land Division of the Canadian Armed Forces went to Poland to train the Defense Forces of Ukraine in a range of basic and advanced engineering skills, engineering intelligence and the use of explosives during demolition operations and demining.
• Ukraine, together with its allies, has begun the development of a joint declaration on the Ukrainian air shield — its goal is to build a complex multi-level air and missile defense system.
• Estonia will donate 27 buses to Ukraine to restore transport connections, and Estonian Lions Club will donate 13 electric generators for Ukrainian schools.
• According to Sébastien Lecornu, French Defense Minister, Ukraine has already received the Crotale air defense system. It was in the latest aid package from Paris.
• Ursula von der Leyen, the head of the European Commission, confirmed that the European Commission will allocate €14 million for school buses for Ukraine.
• Germany handed Ukraine another batch of aid for the front.
• Oleksandr Sienkevych, Mayor of Mykolaiv, informed that two Renault ambulances and a dump truck were handed over to Mykolaiv by the Narbonne-Ukraine Association.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: