Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
The Ukrainian research vessel Noosphere has successfully reached the shores of the Antarctic. The icebreaker has traveled more than six thousand kilometers from Cape Town (South Africa) to the Polish polar station Artstovsky on King George Island.
• The General Staff reports that the Ukrainian Armed Forces repelled a russian offensive near 10 settlements in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions .
• According to the local public, the former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson came to Bucha, Kyiv oblast.
• The NABU confirms the detention of Vasyl Lozynskyi, Deputy Minister of Community Development, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine, for a $400K bribe.
• Head of the International Policy Bureau of the Presidential Office, Marcin PrzydaczIn, says that in a few days, Poland will start teaching the Ukrainian military how to operate Leopard 2 tanks.
• In an interview with Corriere della Sera, Italian Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani says that Italy and France are finalizing the preparation of the SAMP-T air defense system for shipment to Ukraine.
• The Algerian edition MenaDefense reports that the Moroccan army shipped about 20 T-72B tanks to Ukraine.
• A delegation of U.S. military personnel led by General Keith Kellogg visited the liberated Izium in Kharkiv oblast.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: