Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
Politico states that the Pentagon is considering the possibility of sending Stryker combat vehicles to Ukraine.
• According to Politico, France and Poland are trying to convince Germany to unblock the supply of Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.
• Former Commander of NATO forces, US Admiral James Stavridis, co-author of the book “2034: a Novel about the Next World War” says that the experience of russia’s war against Ukraine somewhat reduces the likelihood of a potential war between the United States and China.
• During a briefing, a senior Pentagon official said that expanded training of the Ukrainian military by U.S. instructors begins in Germany this month.
• The French artist known under the pseudonym C215 visited Ukraine and created a number of graffiti in Bucha, Hostomel and Kyiv.
• Deutsche Welle informs that over 150 drones for the Armed Forces of Ukraine were able to be updated by volunteers from Mariupol.
• In Dnipro, the SSU detained an agent of the russian GRU, who pointed missiles at energy infrastructure facilities and searched for locations of Ukrainian air defense.
• In comments to Ukrainska Pravda, Head of the joint press center of the Tavria Defense Forces, Colonel Yevgenii Yerin, says that on the Dnipro, the Defense Forces struck a Russian boat.
• Radio Prague International states that the Czech company Excalibur Army invests more than 27 million euros in modernization of tanks for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
• According to CNN, citing US officials, training of Ukrainians with Patriot air defense systems begins next week.
• The DPA agency informs that German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbok arrived in Kharkiv on an unannounced visit.
• After a conversation with Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov, Canadian Defense Minister Anita Anand says that Canada will buy another NASAMS battery for Ukraine in the United States.
• After a phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Estonian President Alar Karis says that Estonia will continue to provide military assistance to Ukraine.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: