Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
• Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak says that Poland has started training the Ukrainian military to operate Leopard tanks.
• Süddeutsche Zeitung informs that Germany has approved the transfer of 88 Leopard 1 tanks to Ukraine.
• According to the General Staff, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repulsed attacks near ten settlements in Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts.
• Voice of America informs that Ukrainian defenders will complete the patriot air defense training ahead of schedule.
• Bloomberg says that the next US military assistance package to Ukraine will include Boeing GPS-guided ground-based bombs.
• President of the European Council Charles Michel arrived in Kyiv.
• The politician again visited the capital of Ukraine, this time on the occasion of the Ukraine-EU summit, which will take place today.
• As Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said in an interview with the BBC, the recognition of the PMC Wagner as a transnational criminal organization is the result of cooperation of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry and the entire diplomatic team.
• The SSU reports that there are exposed schemes of embezzlement of public funds worth more than UAH 100 million intended for the purchase of food for the military.
• Reuters informs that the United States has announced a new $2.2 billion military assistance package to Ukraine.
• According to Josep Borrell, Head of European diplomacy, Ukraine will receive €25 million from the EU for demining.
• President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen says that the EU allocates the first €1 billion to quickly reconstruct Ukraine.
• High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell says that the European Union has handed over another necessary assistance to the Ukrainian army.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: